Easy Pork Tenderloin With Creamy Indian Spice Sauce
This is my go-to recipe when I’m feeling lazy but still want a warm tasty meal that is not boring!
1 Can cream of mushroom soup (if you use condensed, add 1 cup water)
2 ½ Tbs. Indian spice mix (or any spice mix you find in your cabinet) Here is a great recipe for Indian Spice Mix
1 cup flour
1 Tbs. Oil
Sail & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Wash and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
- Salt and pepper and roll in the flour until covered. Shake excess flour
- In a medium skillet, heat up oil and brown the tenderloin on all sides
- In a separate bowl, stir soup and Indian spice mix until combined
- Place tenderloin in an oven dish and pour soup mixture on top
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 170°.
- Pork Medallions in Riesling Sauce (lasesana.wordpress.com)
- Pork Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon: Pork the only white meat (2broadsabroad.wordpress.com)