Easy, 20-minute baked mozzarella sticks
These delicious, no-guilt snacks take 20 minutes to make from start to yummy finish. And without the frying, you can have these more often!
- 4 mozzarella sticks
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- water to seal wonton wrappers
- basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut each mozzarella stick into three equal pieces
- Wrap the mozzarella pieces in the wonton wrappers, using water to seal
- Brush wrapped sticks with olive oil
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve with marinara sauce. I serve with Rao’s Homemade Arabriata Sauce.
- Garnish with basil