Wallpaper Removal 2010
Following are a few BEFORE and AFTER pictures of the 2010 wallpaper removal
I feel like it needs something…
This is all furniture that my grandmother had and wanted to get rid of. My house was so empty that I took A LOT of stuff. However, I don’t love how this looks.
So, the house is looking pretty soulless, and I would appreciate ideas on colors for the walls and other suggestions on how to warm it up and make it look better. We are on a budget, but I kind of don’t feel like I live in a house that’s my own. HELP!
- Decorating tips, tricks dress up walls (goerie.com)
- 10 Outdated Design Features (foxnews.com)
- The seven deadly sins of outdated decorating (dailyherald.com)
- the interior of your home, part 2 (sonomapresence.wordpress.com)
- Decorating tips, tricks for dressing up a simple wall (goerie.com)
- Simple Ways for an Ever-changing Home Interior (hapsarishita.wordpress.com)
- Designer secrets and tricks to decorate your own abode (weberlifedesign.wordpress.com)
Your house has so much character! The right touch of paint will work wonders. Most of my house will be fairly neutral, because we have a lot of art. But certain rooms (like your bathroom) could sing with a little color. Check out my bath renovation color. It makes me happy. Lovely home!
Thank you and thanks for the advice- I’m going to check out your bathroom color right now- maybe it can be my project for next weekend!!